As a grant-funded non-profit, STEM Center for Strength can expand its offerings and support to the STEM School Highlands Ranch Community with your help. You can assist the center as an individual or an organization. We are always looking for people who can donate time, talent, and stuff we need for the Center.
Volunteer opportunities to help at STEM Center for Strength include sharing your time with us.
- Front desk support
- Event set up
- Leading an activity with kids and/or parents
If you have a skill you can share with others, please let us know. Here are a few ideas:
- Construction or woodworking skills for Center projects (i.e., build an easel, shelving, a snack station)
- Cricut projects (must have your own machine)
- Teach others a skill
- Book club facilitators (for teens or adults)
Because we have very little storage at STEM Center for Strength, we purchase most items on an as needed basis. Gift cards for food and drink purchases are always welcome as our grant does not cover these expenses. Kids love to eat!
Gift card donations can be dropped off at the Center for Strength during operating hours or at the STEM School Highlands Ranch middle school office and designated for STEM Center for Strength.
Gift cards from the following retailers would be especially helpful:
- King Soopers
- Restaurants that offer catering
- Sam’s Club
- Visa gift cards
New and unused games
A Big Thank You
If you are a local business (especially one that offers food or activities for visitors to the Center), please reach out to us if you would like to help support STEM Center for Strength.
We are grateful for the ongoing donations provided by friends of the STEM Center for Strength community. We couldn't do this without you!
- STEM School Highlands Ranch PTO
- Carla and Scott Gustafson
- American Furniture Warehouse